Monday, November 24, 2008

my kind of stable:)

Top of the morning to you all! Today I'd like to share with you this very fun piece (nativity scene) by Massimo Giacon (ALESSI)! My very own was delivered on Friday. I must say that I'm not religious by any stretch of that word, but this really amuses and delights me:) I simply love it!
On a less positive note... I fell down on Saturday while carrying a sound system up the stairs and bruised the hell out of my right hand. I'm typing with my left, and it's taking a while. So... I'm taking it easy and having a little break from work... I'm sure it will get all better in a few days:)

10 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Thanks for sharing Helen. Very cute! I have to tell you, I was at one of my fave scrapbook stores yesterday and discovered that you had a line of scrapbooking papers through Creative Imaginations. I picked up a few sheets from what looks like the back to school line. Didn't know you did this too, I LOVE THEM. I was so excited to see your name on it. And, I recognized the style of art and new instantly that it had to be your stuff.
:)

Carolyn Gavin said...

OH Be careful of the talented precious hands of yours.
hope you feel better!

Heather Moore said...

Bad news about the hand. Be careful to rest it well, and enjoy taking a break!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Oooh, I do like this as well. Take care of that hand!

Unknown said...

I hope your hand is going to be good soon. I draw with the left, but working with computer, I must use the right one with the mouse...I learned to use it years ago...and I don't think I could use now the left one with the mouse! :D
The Nativity is very nice! I love the face of Gesù child!

read me... said...

Hope you're better soon! This nativity is just too much!!!!

ellencrimitrent said...

oh lord not the hand!!! I was in physical therapy for my foot today and said" thank god its not my right hand!!" so I feel for you rest up!

gtka3 said...

estoy de acuerdo contigo y te cuento que es el pesebre de mis sueños! Deseo que mejores pronto!

I´m agree with you, and let me tell you ,that is the nativity of my dreams! Hope you´re better soon!

mushroommeadows said...

awwwww!! super cute! they all look so happy!

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh! I hope you feel better! This nativity scene is so funny! In Spain in most houses you have always a nativity scene on Christmas!